martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to my blog.

My name is Francys Rincón, but you can call me Fran. I'm from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, Los Haticos. I have 16 years old and studied Law at URBE. My favorite subjects are Criminal Law and Civil Law. This trimester I am taking 4 classes and I am in the 4th trimester.

I love music, my favorite band is Il Volo, dancing, playing dominoes and volleyball, swimming, studying Italian, talking on the phone with my friends, Italian food, fruit, muy family, my best friends and my boyfriend. I also hanging out with my friends.

I don't like vegetables, vallenato, getting up early on weekends, violence, and washing dishes. Can not stand th hypocrisy.

My dream is to meet Italy seems like a wonderful city, it caught my attention their culture and lenguage, I love their music and traditions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario